Tuesday 10 May 2011

Progress.

Although it was fun to make the test clip with stick it notes i did not want my final stop motion to be made using them, so i kept on searching. Finally after all most giving up i came across this.


The ball in this picture is called a Kusudama Ball and is made through Origami. It instantly took my interest and i wanted to know how to make one. So i decided that this would be my stop motion clip - The making of a Kusudama ball to represent the growth of ideas and thought and how lots of small ideas can build up to create a bigger picture.

I found that to make this ball you had to learn how to make these first.



So I set about learning this process and make a rough ball just to make sure that I could in fact pull it off. I had a few minor hiccups as you do but apart from that it went fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home